Friday, August 9, 2013

Update from March - now, Little Photo shoot 2

Update from March - now, Little Photo shoot 2

Hey guys :D
I´m so sorry that i´m not post anything :(

I bought some stuff maybe a review ?

I dye my hair in Ombre style and on Monday again

1,2.
1st dye in a Ombre style (after a while it was lighter see 2.Pic )
(i use L´oreal  Féria® Wild Ombré O60 Medium to Dark Brown)
2nd dye in a Ombre style (i dye it because it was like the first day i dye it)
(i use Syoss 13-0 Ultra Aufheller*  )



Last week i bought a new camera :D it´s a Nikon D3100
 and i´m so happy about it :D 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D


                                            Just some random stuff :D took with my camera :*
  Ready for a Birthday party
 
have some fun with my little Brother 



 NOW
THE LITTLE PHOTO SHOOT


OUTFIT
(my outfit for this is a s.Oliver Top , a necklace from idk :x and a jeggins from vera moda 3 for 10 € )

                     i was so bored at home so i tool my cam and take some photos by myself :D 
hope you guys enjoy it and leave comment below and subscribe 

ps. tell me please what should i do because i have now idea what i should do next maybe a make up tutorial in my photo shoot or a review what should i test for...
so yeah that's it :D 


bye bye♥



 *lightener or color brightener










No comments:

Post a Comment